Garage Door Repair in Aledo, TX
Our garage door technicians here at Garage Door Repair Aledo, TX are skilled to handle any garage door repair you need. They are capable of making the needed repairs on any make and model of garage door and opener. Give us a call to find out how we can assist you in getting your garage door operating smoothly again.
We Replace Garage Door Springs
Your garage door springs play a major role in allowing your garage door to operate smoothly. If you have a broken garage door spring, it is imperative that you get it taken care of right away. It is recommended to leave spring repair and replacement to the professionals, if not done properly you could get seriously injured.
Maintaining Your Garage Door
We like to make sure we educate all of our customers on how to properly take care of their garage door after the installation. When it comes to keeping your garage door running smoothly there are a few tips and tricks we'd like to share with you.
A little routine maintenance is necessary because your garage door is something that is constantly being used. With a little upkeep,your garage door should last you several years. Here a few ways you can maintain your garage door:
- Be sure to keep the exterior door cleaned. You can do this by simply using dish soap and a soft brush
- Lubricate all moving parts with just a small amount of motor oil
- Using an all-purpose cleaner, clean your weather stripping
- Add a little white grease the opening track if your door opening is getting noisy
- It is recommended that you get a yearly garage door inspection
By following these steps not only will your garage door last longer, but it will also operate effortlessly, and will be safer for your family.
Is Your Garage Door Making A Noise
If your garage door has started making a noise while opening or closing there a few things you can do to fix the solution. Most of these solutions are things you can even do by yourself. Below are a few things you can check:
- You will need to inspect your rollers. Rollers can get worn down over time causing them to make a noise. They may need to be replaced or they may simply just need lubricating
- Tighten any nut and bolts
- Move hinges back and forth making sure they are working fine, lubricate them if needed
- Located your springs. Extension springs can be found above the garage door track on either side and torsion springs will be above the garage door. If either seems to be broken give us a call as soon as possible!
Don't hesitate to give us a call we can come out, give your garage door a thorough evaluation and then fix the issue.
We Repair All Garage Door Models
The garage door opener is what controls the opening and closing of your door. No matter the make or model of your garage door, our service technicians have the skill necessary to fix it. Our trucks are fully equipped with the tool necessary to handle the repair on the spot.
Give Our Team A Call Today!
Our team here at Garage Door Repair Aledo, TX can help you with any garage door issue you face. Whether you are in need of garage door repair, installation, or maintenance, we are here for you. We look forward to doing business with you!
Garage Door Repair Aledo
Aledo , TX 76008
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Aledo please visit Garage Door Repair Aledo , TX